ORANGE COUNTY INVENTOR’S FORUM
Due to Coronavirus Pandemic, we are providing our Events ONLINE
ZOOM-BASED OPEN SEMINAR FRIDAY AUGUST 14, 2020
SPEAKER: AMY WENSLOW
Founder of Products To Profits
A night that is guaranteed to be extreemly valuable to those who want to take their idea or product to the marketplace.
Amy's insight and experience in working with Inventors to bring their products to market, smartly and in the most effective way for each unique Inventor, and for each unique product, is unmatched.
A Must Attend Event!
· Author of the best selling book Turn Products Into Profits, 15 secrets to making more money with your physical products.
· Amy has over 20 years of experience in developing proven approaches to start, grow or fix product businesses.
· Amy is a leading consultant in how to choose the best path to take an invention and build it into a product business.
· Learn how to license your new invention or product and understand how the licensing money formula can work for you.
· Seminar starts at 7:00 pm, and lasts about two hours.
JOIN the ZOOM MEETING 8/14/20 @ 7 PM with the link and password below:
ENTER MEETING ID: 898 1976 4447
Amy's contact info:
Amy Wenslow Products To Profits 177 East Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91105 (626) 396-0990
For more on Amy, GO TO the link below for a 3 minute video...
Also, Amy has a video from last week on: Connecting creativity and business (for an MBA class). GO TO the link below for the MBA class lecture...
Be sure to ZOOM-IN Friday, 8/14 at 7 PM !
Not a member of The Inventor's Forum?? How about Joining our Non Profit group to help yourself and to help other Inventors?! Only $50/Yr.! Only $25/Yr. if you are a Senior or a student. (Join link below)
The Inventor’s Forum is a 501(c)(3) NON-PROFIT group. We are a group of Product Developers, Business Professionals, Engineers, Entrepreneurs, Patent Attorneys and creative people VOLUNTEERING to help would-be inventors objectively evaluate their invention's validity, network with friends, and to assist inventors with proceeding * ‘SMARTLY’!
* Editor’s Note: Move your ideas forward SMARTLY by Researching your idea without spending ANY money with ANY group or company until you first become educated in some options for your entrepreneurial journey ahead. Join The Inventors Forum and learn how!
Please consider signing the PETITION with US Inventor
HERE: https://www.usinventor.org to save the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS of ALL CITIZENS, which for 229 years have allowed YOU to OWN YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!! That right is erroding rapidly!!
Please watch the movie INVALIDATED for an EYE OPENING look into THE CORPORATE POWERS at play upon YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS. The MOVIE: INVALIDATED, is available on Amazon HERE: https://www.amazon.com/Invalidated-Josh-Malone/dp/B07G2WGTK6
Private Member Assistance Meetings
Cancelled until further notice due to Pandemic....
Make sure your membership and Emails are current so you receive meeting and SPECIAL EVENT notices!
Now, make those Mock-ups, One page business plans and Practice your ELEVATOR PITCH...
Get READY to INVENT YOUR FUTURE !! :-)>
6:30 PM Networking
7 PM Meeting
365-A Clinton Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
You Can Visit The COOLEST WORKSHOP in California HERE:
The Private meetings are the core strength of the Inventors Forum. They are available to paid members only. Here, you can present your ideas for feedback and assistance from the other members in a safe environment. Network and discuss your ideas in depth. All members are required to sign a mutual NDA to attend.
Non-Members can join now (BELOW), or simply by arriving early to the meeting.
These Private meetings are held on the LAST Friday of the Month.
Fees for attending:
Join us at http://inventorsforum.org/join-us